Soon after having been announced in WP daily post, I was kinda excited to this challenge. In a word, each participants should blog photo(s) he/she has taken concerning the theme of the week. And the topic for this week is “Boundaries”. And here I present the picture of the week….
“Boundary” at a glance
In the English dictionary, the word “boundary” means:
- boder: the official line that divides one area of land from another
- limit: the point at which something ends or beyond which it becomes something else
The thesauruses of “boundary” are: border, frontier, borderline, state line, edge, limit, margin, periphery *taken from Encarta Dictionaries
Philosophy of “boundary” and the picture
In this life, we all agree that living in harmony is a kind of a perfect dream. That’s why we have rules to follow and borders to walk inside. We have boundaries to decide which is appropriate and which is not.
Is cannibalizing something appropriate? Nope, it’s absolutely not. It really breaks the boundaries
Complete information about Weekly Photo Challenge is availabe in here
*The picture is captured by Canon PowerShot A470 (no zoom, no flash, just super macro-enabled)
Latest posts by Yori Yuliandra (see all)
- Kita dan HIV/AIDS: Seberapa Dekat? - November 28, 2017
- Antibacterial Resistance Pattern of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Isolated from Clinical Samples at a General Hospital in Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia - August 2, 2017
- Antihypertensive and antioxidant activity of Cassytha filiformis L.: A correlative study - August 2, 2017