Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring

The 7th post of weekly photo challenge: Spring

weekly photo challenge: spring by yori yuliandra
Do you believe that it's taken in the spring? Come on... We don't have spring in here... πŸ˜₯

Frankly speaking, this weekly photo challenge topic is such a difficult challenge to write down and a little bit unfair *wish Erica Johnson and crews at Daily Post read this. Especially the picture: I can never capture any spring pictures in here because I live in Indonesia, a tropical country where there are only two seasons: dry season and wet season. So, everything about snow, winter, and spring is just somewhere in our dreams.

Anyway, I really don’t want to miss any weekly photo challenge, not even once. A difficult and unfair topic wouldn’t stop me. When I saw the sample picture from the daily post blog, I thought I also had series of pictures like that, eventhough they were not taken in the spring.

*ps: before pressing “publish” button, I was thinking “Does this picture match the topic…?” But then another part of me said “Who cares… I don’t even know what spring is” *really wish the future weekly photo challenge will not get me upset πŸ‘Ώ And finally, after looking around at the blogs who also take part in this challenge, I consider that this Weekly Photo Challenge topic is : –>Flower<– πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

++++++++++++

Picture details
Camera: SONY
Model: DSC-W210
ISO: 125
Exposure: 1/160 sec
Aperture: 2.8
Focal Length: 5.4mm
Flash Used: No
Location: front garden of our house, Payakumbuh, Indonesia
Latitude: n/a
Longitude: n/a

Yori Yuliandra

Yori Yuliandra

A lecturer and researcher in the Faculty of Pharmacy, Andalas University, majoring pharmacology "the study of drugs" | A blogger (and webmaster at RankMudo.Net) | An enthusiast in higher education
Yori Yuliandra

21 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring

1. Novina says:

hasil jepret2an nya makin oke aja neh. Lama q ga kunjungi blognya yori, tambah seep aja… Lanjut gan

2. advertiyha says:

wah,..wah… uda ikutan ini juga?? keyeeeeeeeennn…
    bunganya cantik bgt, dan shootnya asli mantap.. πŸ™‚

3. jasmineamira says:

subhanallah, cantik bgt bunganya πŸ™‚

4. Prima says:

Hohohohhhoo…ini bunga apa ya? merigold? dahlia ya? kaya fotoku, hiihihihii…

tapi mas, pemilihan bunga ini pas banget, kenapa? soalnya merigold atau dahlia itu annuals dan mereka berbunga saat spring… πŸ˜€

1. Hmm… really…? syukurlah kalo begitu… berarti pas momennya :mrgreen:

5. Asop says:

Ehem, Mas Yori, kenapa ‘spring’ di sana gak diartikan sebagai ‘per’ atau ‘pegas’ aja? πŸ˜€

1. hehe… sempat kepikiran juga sih… tapi gak lucu aja rasanya πŸ™‚

1. Asop says:

Yay! Akhirnya Mas Yori punya photoblog! πŸ˜€

6. jalu says:

bagus banget, aplagi cuman pakai camdig…4 jempol tidak cukup untuk foto ini πŸ˜†

7. Mbakyu tary says:

kerennn warnanya cerahhhh

8. ClassyRose says:

Hi Yori, beautiful photo. I love the colour. πŸ™‚

9. BW 1000 Blog says:

so cakep this picture i like it πŸ˜€

10. marina says:

Beautiful picture. I think that since it was taken in March it is a spring photo. πŸ˜€

11. Kakaakin says:

Subhanallah… bunga yang indah πŸ™‚

12. Don’t let the topics make you angry, Yori. Just use your imagination. As you can see by my pic of Spring, I had no idea what to post…so I did a contrast (the tulip picture is not mine, but rather one that was in an email sent to me). All that falling snow is not really spring, but it is what was happening in my part of the world at the spring solstice (Mar. 20-21). You could have taken a picture of your part of the world on that date. People would be interested in what the weather/environment looks like there on that date.

Or you could have taken a picture of a spring, like a slinky or some kind of coil. lol Who cares what Daily Press means. If they use a word, it’s fair game for us avid photographers πŸ˜€

1. You are probably right Sandra, and I think I like the way you write a post about this challenge, reveals something different about whats happening in your part of the world in the spring πŸ™‚

13. dani says:

that’s a beautiful photograph. i live in a desert so we don’t have spring either, just hot and hotter.

14. Dee says:

This is a beautiful shot!

15. itikkecil says:

If you read the meaning of the spring, it’s not only the season *hint*
    spring has many different meanings πŸ˜‰
    But the question is, what is the spring meaning on the dailypost. it’s debatable, I guess. And I still consider to show the different meaning of spring.
    But I guess, my reason is that I have my own interpretation πŸ˜€

1. Ya, spring does have many interpretations…
      I just wanted to post what they also posted πŸ™

16. temilnas says:

like this da.. ^^ nice pict.

Don't forget to give comment and questions :)